Nightcrawler

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Cassandra Nova's back, but who is this person?

Logan is upset with this information. He's been hanging around me, more and more each passing day.

Professor Xavier has gone into hidding, well he's somewhere in the mansion. As to where, I'm not sure and no one can tell me why.

This person just scares me. Is she a person or is she a ghost?

Oh sure, there are some nice people in this mansions but for me it's very hard to make friends when everyone is upset.

7 Comments:

  • he isnt hiding we just want some privacy ;)

    By Blogger Magdalena, at 5:46 AM  

  • You have one friend but seems you dont remember me... no problem we can get reaquainted ;)

    By Blogger Pantha, at 5:49 AM  

  • Sometimes I just need a little by myself time. It helps me get a little persepctive.

    By Blogger Professor Xavier, at 4:16 PM  

  • Who am I?

    Who am I?!?!

    You are ignorant as you are ugly!

    I am Cassandra Nova and you shall perish at my mercy!

    By Blogger Cassandra Nova, at 1:58 PM  

  • Oh look what you did. You sent Cassie X into a fit.

    Shouldn't you be training Kurt? In the Danger Room? Perfecting those acrobatic moves and fencing skills?

    By Blogger Scott Summers, at 3:33 PM  

  • Kurt does seem to be suffering from some memory loss. We are going to have to get to the bottom of this. Perhaps the Weapon X program got ahold of him and did to him whatever they did Logan. Perhaps he fell off his tricycle and hurt his head.

    By Blogger Professor Xavier, at 12:39 PM  

  • Tricycles are tricky.

    Especially for someone with a tail.

    And three toes and fingers.

    Maybe his mind is slowly being eaten.

    Oh well. Have fun dears. Soon, you will all bow to us.

    By Blogger The Stepford Cuckoos, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home