Nightcrawler

Monday, April 10, 2006

I made it to Westchester, New York but I was beated up by a group of people.

Lucky for me this man showed up when he did and helped me out.

I was scared at first, until he said that he knew of a person who could help. When he asked me to get on his bike, I thought might as well I got nothing more to loss.

He took me to a place then said "It's a school and it's a place for people like us." I looked at him and wonder what have I goten myself into now.

"Come on Elf, let's get you inside." He said as he walked towards a door. I teleported myself from the place I was standing to about a foot away from him. When he turned to me and ask "Do you always have to do that?"

"Was?" I asked not knowing what it was he was asking.

"That thing you just did, don't do it again." He frankly said, then turned and starting walking towards the door. I followed not sure what was waiting for me behind that door.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home