Nightcrawler

Monday, April 17, 2006

The Party


I started the night looking around for Logan, but instead I got lead onto the dance floor by Wanda. Lucky for me someone else cut in after third song.

I walked away from the dance floor in time to see Logan and Vegeta being yelled at by Professor Xavier.

It was at this time that I ran into some guy, he tried to lead me back to the dance floor. Ever time I told him nien, he keep up trying to get me to go with him. And with the Professor Xavier busy dealing with Logan I figured I could transport myself out of the room without being yelled at the time.

I ended up outside, where I was two very young kinder trying to leave the mansion.

One of them disappeared before my eyes and before I knew it I couldn't move to stop the other one from getting away.

6 Comments:

  • I know where Logan is if you want your friend back

    By Blogger SHI, at 11:16 AM  

  • And take the asian woman too they are driving me insane!

    By Blogger Vegeta, at 11:38 AM  

  • Wait a minute, you're not a... I mean, you're a.... Y-you're a he?

    Ulp.

    I think I'm gonna be sick.

    By Blogger Private Hudson, at 4:58 AM  

  • Of course He is a he, *winks at Kurt* Hudson ist ein blöde Dummkopf.

    By Blogger Pantha, at 7:35 AM  

  • OK. Let me just explain exactly what happened. It was all a misunderstanding, see?

    No big deal.

    By Blogger Private Hudson, at 8:36 AM  

  • I think someone was having a little too much of the bubbly. It does tend to loosen inhibitions.

    By Blogger Professor Xavier, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home